BOARD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About last night

Go down

About last night Empty About last night

Post  prideinana Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:57 pm

So I was stewarding this big student event "Carnage" last night-basically its a student pub crawl where you buy a t-shirt which acts as the checklist of pubs and bars you visit, your ticket into these bars and has a checklist of "challenges" on the back. Everyone buys markers and signs the shirts-its really ace. As a steward all I had to do was get people into the right bars and make sure no one died or was hurt.

Anyway,I was pretty happy untill we were allowed to stop stewarding and have fun. i got into the last bar, the krazyhouse, and It was like walking into this huge cloud of depression. I suddenly couldnt move. The guy who organised the event had given all the stewards a bottle of champagne as a thank you and I just downed it as fast as I could, knowing it would make me sick and i could be sick in the toilets even though I had nothing to purge out of my stomach but the champagne. Then I grafitted all over my toilet cubical just loads of weird things! Pictures mainly. But I did write "Sticks and stones may break our bones but words will make us starve ourselves to death". Stupid I know. It was so fucking weird, like I was out of my body observing myself go fucking crazy.

And to top it all off, there was a guy called Chris stewarding with us and I really liked him and I keep thinking why would he like you, you're just a blob there are so many gorgeous girls about and you're nothing. THis was not helped by the fact that he signed all the other stewards shirts and not mine. So it was basically a tragic end to an ok night.

Bleugh.

(yeah I know I posted this exact same post on the PA website Laughing )
prideinana
prideinana

http://www.myspace.com/atleastpippalovesyou

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum