BOARD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heart to Heart: When did your ED start?

3 posters

Go down

Heart to Heart: When did your ED start? Empty Heart to Heart: When did your ED start?

Post  Kait Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:07 am

I was just curious as to when you girls realized your eating habits weren't normal. Has anyone noticed? Have you told anyone? Ever gone for treatment?
Kait
Kait
Admin

http://thin.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Heart to Heart: When did your ED start? Empty Re: Heart to Heart: When did your ED start?

Post  Kait Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:09 am

Kait wrote:I was just curious as to when you girls realized your eating habits weren't normal. Has anyone noticed? Have you told anyone? Ever gone for treatment?

P.S. I will tell my story later on. Right now, I'm in class Very Happy
Kait
Kait
Admin

http://thin.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Heart to Heart: When did your ED start? Empty Re: Heart to Heart: When did your ED start?

Post  MordSithAmy Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:14 pm

It started the first time round when I went through the social services about my parents being abusive.. but it hit me hard when I was raped when I was 13. And I sunk to 97lbs.. and I had to go into rehab/hospitalisation. But then I got guilt tripped into eating again, and i gradually put the weight back on. I recently started going out with my boyfriend now, and he's been really supportive. Both my nan's died recently within in the same week of cancer. And.. I just got really depressed.. and it started again.

=/ thats it in a nutshell
MordSithAmy
MordSithAmy

Back to top Go down

Post  prideinana Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:25 am

Oh my gosh, you've had it so hard. I really feel for you hun. You know that this forum will always be here for you right?

Er, mine sounds realy shallow in comparision. I always had a thing about my weight, my gran was always commenting on how I was the "slim one" in the family and I always feel like I have to maintain that status. I started to do the diet thing when I was in secondary school but since I came to uni it's like I have the freedom to really control myself-what I eat, when, how much, how I burn it off. Purging and binging are things I didnt try till I got to uni. When we would get too drunk but want to keep drinking, we would make ourselves sick, I guess one day after I was feeling wretched Ithought "I can do it when I'm wasted, why not now".

That feeling of relief, of getting it all out. I've never got it back after that first time. But I still do it. I guess I'm hoping that high will come back
prideinana
prideinana

http://www.myspace.com/atleastpippalovesyou

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum