BOARD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site rules-we need some defo! Contribute here

3 posters

Go down

Site rules-we need some defo! Contribute here Empty Site rules-we need some defo! Contribute here

Post  prideinana Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:37 am

I think there should be some general rules for the use of this forum, so that we dont end up bitching at each other

And i think a few key ones should be that we dont call people "wannas" . We don't tell someone they dont have an ED cause they are not skinny enough. And we don't give out tips on purging. I feel really strongly about the last one, because purging is just such a horrid thing. It's bad enough to have an ED without inflicting that much pain upon yourself-and I dont know about the rest of you but I find purging pain both physical and mental.

Feel free to add some more-Kait maybe you could freeze the thread or put the results into a post that is fixed at the top of the main page for new members to see?
prideinana
prideinana

http://www.myspace.com/atleastpippalovesyou

Back to top Go down

Site rules-we need some defo! Contribute here Empty Re: Site rules-we need some defo! Contribute here

Post  Kait Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:35 pm

prideinana wrote:I think there should be some general rules for the use of this forum, so that we dont end up bitching at each other

And i think a few key ones should be that we dont call people "wannas" . We don't tell someone they dont have an ED cause they are not skinny enough. And we don't give out tips on purging. I feel really strongly about the last one, because purging is just such a horrid thing. It's bad enough to have an ED without inflicting that much pain upon yourself-and I dont know about the rest of you but I find purging pain both physical and mental.

Feel free to add some more-Kait maybe you could freeze the thread or put the results into a post that is fixed at the top of the main page for new members to see?

I'm making you a mod.
Kait
Kait
Admin

http://thin.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Site rules-we need some defo! Contribute here Empty Re: Site rules-we need some defo! Contribute here

Post  prideinana Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:16 am

Ooooo!

What does that mean?
prideinana
prideinana

http://www.myspace.com/atleastpippalovesyou

Back to top Go down

Post  vitrescent Thu May 01, 2008 11:55 am

I agree with the no-wanna thing, and I would also throw in a general "no criticism" thing, like no criticizing people's intakes or how much they're exercising unless they ask for advice... that thing got to be a problem on pro-ana.

That's all I can really think of... other than maybe keeping all photos to the thinspiration thread?
vitrescent
vitrescent

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum